Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Drowning . . . but trying to tread water

Today, I feel like I'm drowning.  I have so much work to do.  Late last night, the window in my bedroom slammed down on my finger . . . I am currently an injured typist.  Finally, before I left the house this morning, my cat was on the roof.  How he got out there . . . I really have no idea.  At that point, I really felt like crying.  Something's got to give.  This afternoon, I have to make a list of all of the things I have to do, and slowly start chipping away.  It is the only the I can think of that might make my situation slowly start to get better. 

But for now, I have to breathe and get centered so that I can teach a class . . . about assessment of others who have issues . . . oh, the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment