Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm A Little in Love with Dan Savage, and Other Musings

So, I just got finished listening to Dan Savage's Savage Lovecast  . . . and, I'm  a little in love with him.  He is so brash and unapologetic in his advice/opinions . . . he kind of makes me swoon. . .  before I move on to erotic thoughts, I'll switch topics. :)

I re-enforced my procrastinating tendencies today by waiting til the very last minute to write a test and put it online for my class.   It seems after 38 years, I have learned that I must have a looming deadline to light a fire under my ass.  I've got to figure out a way to light the fire without it actually existing.  Hmmmmm . . . I shall ponder this and check back in.

My cat is currently acting a fool . . . Gus, the most anti-Persian name I could come up with, is literally jumping in the air trying to swat the hair that he is shedding . . . strange animal, but loving and cute.

I shall use this blog to hold myself accountable.  I have to create a test for tomorrow's class . . . different class . . . and post it online.  If I finish it tonight, my life will be so much easier tomorrow.  It will also make it easier for me to get back to the gym . . . for the first time this week, le ugh.

I shall now ponder on the picture to place at the top of today's entry. . . Hmmmm, perhaps the object of my affection. . . and now you can see that I could not resist . . . I love this pic.

Update:  I actually finished writing the test, posted it, and set it up to be ready for them to take tomorrow . . . and, I fired off an email to let them know . . . I'm kind of rocking my face off tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment